Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

10 Things That Currently Make Me Happy

(from the Briscoe Museum in San Antonio)

Things the past month have been extremely stressful working with bad contractors and dealing with neighborhood drama (yes, ridiculous) on top of 5 million other things going on, so I decided that I really needed to focus on more positive things. So here are 10 things that are making me happy right now:
  • My husband listening to me complain, being supportive and giving me words of encouragement. 
  • Rothko. My sweet fur baby. 
  • Acoustic sunrise. Love this radio program on Sunday mornings. 
  • Going to the theater with my mother-in-law.
  • Begin Again. For some reason I can never get enough of this movie.
  • Exploring Downtown Houston.
  • Hearing all about my grandparents adventures abroad. 
  • Spontaneous weekend Texas trips to decompress and visit family and friends.
  • Dog walks and bike rides in the evenings. 
  • Random text messages from my dad.
What are 10 things that are making you happy right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment