Pages

Monday, February 1, 2016

Client Busy Mama, Baby Closet Organization: Before & After


Last month I got a chance to organize two little girls closets and loved every second of it. Everything was so tiny and cute. I don't always get permission to photograph projects, so I was happy I got to photograph these closets. I really should have brought the good camera along, but only had my iPhone with me. A little back story, the two little girls closets I did one was a baby & one was a toddler. The one below is the baby's closet. I will do a part 2 for the toddler closet. There were a lot of hand me downs that's why you see several boxes labeled with months on them. I sorted the clothing and arranged by size & type in various sections. This closet was also used for additional storage. 

Before:





After:








ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment