Pages

Friday, May 13, 2016

SoulCycle Houston is Here!


I know I have many clients that have long awaited SoulCycle opening in Houston and it is finally here! Before this week I had only taken one class at their Houston pop up in January and I had the pleasure of checking out the new studio last Tuesday. Man, what a workout! I am completely uncoordinated, but if you want to burn a good amount of calories I definitely recommend checking it out. I was actually supposed to attend the week before last, but there was a power outage at their studio and unexpected work commitments made it not possible to go that week, so I went and checked it out last week. I am hopefully going again with a friend in the near future.


Have you checked out the new studio in Houston? Do you like cycling? Where are your favorite cycling places in Houston?

ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment