Pages

Friday, May 6, 2016

Four Seasons Houston Spa


Last week I had a chance to go check out the new and improved Four Seasons Houston Spa. It is beautiful, relaxing and inviting. I have many clients that love the Four Seasons and the Four Seasons Houston has helped me out many of times with various requests. They offer so many great services. I had the opportunity to check it out thanks to me being a part of Tidbits Houston Front Row. I got a mini mani and they use Deborah Lipmann nail polishes, which are more eco than others. When I spoke with the spa last week they said once they get things more conceptualized they are looking to offer yoga and other classes to the public in Houston. Other hotels in Houston also do this as well. Sorry I didn't get great pictures and most are of the bathroom, but oh well.








Have you checked out the spa yet? Where are you favorite spas in Houston?

ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment