Pages

Monday, May 23, 2016

Made in the USA: J.W. Hulme

One of my favorite made in the USA products is J.W. Hulme. They are made in Michigan. My husband and I each have a duffel bag and love them. This is the one I have and it is actually pretty large. It is gone up a lot through the years. The grey canvas duffel in the picture is my husbands and I can't find it on their website any longer. I have been giving my husband several of their items for years from a shell pouch to passport cover and other items. There are very well made and super durable. I always thought the leather duffel was beautiful, well all the leather products are beautiful. I love the style and durability of many of their travel products. The items can be pricey, but they often have discount codes and sales. These duffel bags are perfect for weekend getaways. Do you have any J.W. Hulme products that you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment