Pages

Monday, June 22, 2020

Baby Gifts That I Give Time & Time Again



I feel like I am at the age and just getting past the age where I go to endless baby showers and giving baby gifts. I feel like the "in" thing changes constantly. Here are some things that are some of my go tos and that I always feel are fun. You can see there is a Texas theme because, well, I am from Texas.

Baby Book: I always hesitate about giving baby books because I know a lot go unused, but this one is beautiful. 

The Laundress Baby Detergent: I have forever talked about The Laundress and one of my top go to gifts is their baby detergent paired with their stain solution.

Andy Warhol Book: I try to always include a book as well because I think reading is VERY important and since I love Andy Warhol and art it is almost always some type of art book.

Marfa Cactus Crib Sheet: A local Houston store Biscuit sells great sheets that are made in the USA I love this Marfa cactus crib sheet. 

Rainbow Blocks: These are fun and colorful.

Texas ABC print: I think this is such a fun print for a baby's room, especially if you're from TX.

Hushabye Willie Nelson Lullaby: I know not many have cd players anymore, but you can still give the digital version as a gift. For many years I would give the actual cd version.

Fisher Price Record Player: I really love all the Fisher Price throwback toys because they remind me of when I was young.

Babiators: I have given these a lot through the years and they are always fun.

ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment