Pages

Friday, June 26, 2020

Eco: Air Plants + Benefits



****I originally wrote and started this blogpost over 6 years ago and and am just now publishing it and trying to get old blogposts published. 

In 2014: I just recently discovered air plants. I had a friend who had some and then I saw them at the farmers market and decided to pick some up. They are super easy to take care of. You just let them sit in or on whatever you want and then you spritz them with water or leave them in a bowl of water for an hour every week or two. I have had them since the beginning of April and still have not killed them, so I consider that a success. 

Benefits of air plants:

  • They are air purifying
  • Easy to care for
  • They are no mess
  • Bring happiness and less stress because plants usually do!
  • You can find them in nature or purchase them at places like Amazon and Etsy.


Image from Amazon

ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment