Pages

Friday, May 8, 2020

10 Things That Make Me Happy: March 2020


What a wild and crazy month this has been with Corona Virus. WOW. From working full steam to all of sudden halting so many things work wise and in life. There is so much that happened that stills makes me happy.

  1. Finishing several move projects. 
  2. Being able to finish out my rodeo shifts.
  3. Going to see Midland and Willie Nelson at the rodeo and seeing many family and friends there too.
  4. Taking time to sloooooow down. 
  5. Going on a ton of bike rides.
  6. Going on a ton of walks with our dog and seeing so many neighbors out in their yards and being active.
  7. My grandpa calling me just to chat. LOVED this.
  8. Supporting lots of local businesses. 
  9. Renewing my Women Owned Business certification, working on my Trademark information and getting my Female Founders information submitted.
  10. Being able to help clients virtually. 

No comments:

Post a Comment