Pages

Friday, May 15, 2020

10 Things that Make Me Happy: April 2020



April was a weird month because of social distancing and quarantining, but there were still many things that made me happy.
  1. More time with my husband.
  2. Bacon. My father in law made us a big bag of bacon.
  3. One of my clients sending me a classic rock playlist.
  4. Seeing my grandpa, dad and brother on Easter from afar. 
  5. Social distance walking with my organizing friends Mary Jo and Stephanie, then getting friend chicken from Killen's.
  6. Lots of walks, bike rides and time outside.
  7. Talking to friends on the phone.
  8. The governor sayin some small businesses could go back to work starting May 1st! That is me. YAY!!!
  9. Essential workers.
  10. Being super productive during down time and accomplishing a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment