Pages

Friday, November 30, 2018

15+ Ways a Personal Concierge can help you stay sane during the holidays


The is a repost from years past, but still relevant. This time of year is super busy for so many people and you can get overwhelmed really quickly. I have many clients here in Houston who use me for various daily tasks and the holidays are no exception. Hiring a personal concierge is easy there are several in Houston and all over. Here are some things that they can help you with.
  • Gift Research. I often times get hired to research various gifts, but have an extensive list of go to gifts that I like to give or that I know are a hit. Here in Houston there are various stores I know that I can find the perfect gifts.
  • Shop. This is one of the biggest things I get utilized for during the holidays. There are so many gifts that get bought and given 
  • Help Decorate. Sometimes you just can't do it all and need help. 
  • Donation Drop Off. There is a ton of giving back during the holidays and I often drop off donations for others.
  • Organize. Since I am a professional organizer, I often help with general organization in businesses and around the home. This really helps clients destress and not worry as much during the holidays. 
  • Gift Wrapping. The key is to find stores like Kuhl-Linscomb that gift wrap for free, but if not then use a personal concierge. I often do this for clients and have so much fun.
  • Shipping. I ship a TON during the holidays. The key is to ship early when lines are not as long. Many of personal concierges charge by the hour, so shipping early can save you time and money. 
  • Write, Address, Stamp and Mail Holiday Cards. This gets outsourced a lot because usually when people send out holiday cards they send out a lot. 
  • Corporate Gift Buying. Lots of companies give gifts to employees, clients and colleagues and this is something they use concierges to assist them with. 
  • Party Prep. This is a big one because so many people host holiday parties. 
  • Book Travel. A ton of people travel during the holidays and a concierge can help with flights, hotel reservations, car rental, booking activities, etc. 
  • Grocery Shop. So many groceries to be bought during the holidays. 
  • Guest Prep. If you have guests coming into town a personal concierge can help with prepping for their arrival from getting rooms organized to arranging pick up for them to buying gifts. 
  • Basic Errands. I help clients with all kinds of basic errands they just don't have time to do. 

Virtual Concierge Help
I have had others hire me to help them with holiday tasks virtually as well. Here are some holiday things that I often get asked to help with virtually.

  • Buy and Ship Gifts. If there are items that can be purchased and shipped online, then that is what I help with.
  • Order and Mail Holiday Cards. This often times can be done anywhere.
  • Arrange for Professional Services. I often help arrange for services like house cleaning, organizing, catering, etc. to come in and help during the holidays. 
  • Book Travel. Just like above this is something that a concierge can help with.
  • Send Alcohol and Flowers. I arrange for bottles of wine and liquor to be delivered for clients. As well as, flowers and plants. 
Photo by rawpixel on Unsplash

ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment