Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

2018 Holiday Gift Guide: For Her




Portable Cold Brew: Another perfect gift for coffee lovers.

Backgammon Set: Do you know someone who has style and loves games? This is the perfect set for them.

Barefoot Dreams Cardigan: I bought this cardigan on the Nordstrom anniversary sale and love it!

Dehydrator: I saw this recommended earlier this year and it is on my personal holiday wishlist.

Brennan's Cookbook: Good, southern recipes.

Citrus Press: I bought this and LOVE it! It is so easy to make fresh orange juice.

LEGO Women of NASA: I have this and think they are so fun. Of course I am going to put some type of LEGO on my gift guide.

Bluetooth Floating Speaker: Fun speaker with great style.

23 and Me: Definitely interesting to find out more about your heritage.

Wine Stack: Perfect to give to friends who love to drink wine.

Essential Oil Holder: Are you or someone you know an essential oil lover?

Outdoor Shower: Great to wash off after gardening and kids playing in the yard.

ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment