Pages

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Professional Organizer's Morning Routine : Amy Vance of Eco Modern Concierge


Is anyone else obsessed with finding out the morning routines of others? I love reading what people do in the mornings. There are many things where I think, "why don't I do that?" Here is how my typical morning goes when I don't start work super early or when I don't have spanish class. A little background, I am Amy and own Eco Modern Concierge here in Houston, TX. Eco Modern Concierge does professional organizing and personal assistance /concierge services for businesses and individuals in and around Houston.

Night before: I prep everything I will need the next day for work, set out my clothes and pack a gym bag.

5:30-45am: I get up brush my teeth, get my gym clothes on. I go downstairs and let our sweet boy (dog), Rothko out to pee. I typically eat on the go. I usually grab water and eat half of a Sinfull Bakery Everything Bar while driving. I take my vitamins before leaving the house, fish oil & a multivitamin.

6-6:15am: I leave the house. 

6:30-6:45am: If I get to the gym early I check my email and social sites or read a book. 

7am: I go to my yoga class or just work out at the gym. If I am working from home I try to meditate, go for a run or do stretches early in the morning.

8am: I get ready for work. 

8:30-9am: I either go into the office or start client work. It depends on my appointments I have throughout the day. 

9am: Days I am with a client I will work either half day or a full day depending on the projects and what the clients need. That way the second part of the day I can book other clients. If not, I do office work, I am answering emails, booking appointments, work on blog posts, etc.

10am: I am still working, but if I am able to I will make a smoothie or grab a snack. I get hungry and like to make sure I have snacks always on hand.

11:30am - noon: It's time for lunch. I try to eat healthy if I can, but sometimes I just grab whatever we have like leftovers or I schedule lunch meetings, which is rare but happens on occasion. 

What does your morning routine look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment