Pages

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

A Professional Organizer's Morning Routine: Adonna Braly of Clutter Roundup

Since I love hearing the morning routines of others I asked some of my fellow Houston professional organizer colleagues to send what their morning routines are. Adonna Braly is the owner of Clutter Roundup and is a certified professional organizer in Houston. I met her a few months ago at the NAPO Conference in Pittsburgh and loved her energy. She is so much fun to be around and here is her morning routine. 

  • I wake up at about 5:30a.
  • Immediately head to kitchen for coffee!
  • 30 minutes of meditation on outside patio. (I try my hardest not to check email)
  • Come back in, make breakfast, and then check email while eating at my desk.
  • After breakfast it’s back to bedroom to make the bed, without fail every morning.  
  • Brush my teeth, and at the gym by 7 – 7:30ish.  

I work in Houston, Sugar Land, Rosenberg, El Campo, Victoria and surrounding areas.
I’m a generalist – home and office, coming from a more holistic approach, offering Feng Shui.    



No comments:

Post a Comment