Pages

Friday, June 2, 2017

12 Ways to De-Stress


What are some ways you like to destress? With work and general life happenings many of times you can get so stressed out and not really know how to decompress. I love what I do as a concierge owner in Houston, but just like others I get super stressed about various things too. Here are 12 ways to de-stress.
  • Art. I am sure you have seen all of those adult coloring books around, but just creating any type of art can be very therapeutic.
  • Yoga.This is my #1 go-to. I love yoga.
  • Meditate. This is something that has been hard for me personally, but I do feel less stress when I meditate regularly. 
  • Read. I love reading and getting lost in a book.
  • Go for a walk. This is one thing I really look forward to each day, although some days it doesn't happen. I love taking my fur baby on walks.
  • Listen to music. Music can help in so many different ways and can be very therapeutic as well.
  • Journal. When you write things down on paper you tend to release a lot of build up.
  • Get creative. Do any and everything creative. Using your creativity lets you focus on less stressful things. 
  • Ride your bike. This is one of my favorite things to do. I love riding my bike and just wondering.
  • Take a bath. I don't do this nearly as often as I should, but taking a bath, reading and or just listening to music is super de-stressing
  • Organize. When I get stressed out I often times begin to organize and for me this is stress reducing to see everything have a place of it's own.
  • Drink. Kidding.....sort of. Wind down with a beer, cocktail or glass of wine this can always help.
ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment