Pages

Friday, July 1, 2016

Concierge Must Have Items: Electronic Devices


Another obvious concierge must have is electronic devices. I use my cell phone and computer to conduct business all the time. Whether this is to make business calls, email, send contracts, research, etc. I personally use Apple products now and have a love/hate relationship with them. I love the computer, but hate how everything always needs to be updated and that syncing / back up doesn't always work on the phone. Other than that I am happy with the products. These are definitely necessities for me to conduct business on a day to day basis.
  • I used a Rifle Paper Co. case and really like several of them, but sad they are not made in the USA like their stationary. 
  • I used this Macbook marble cover. 
  • I should note I also have an iPad that I use occasionally if I don't want to lug my computer around and I just take the wireless keyboard as well.
What are you go to items you use in your work life?

ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment