Pages

Monday, July 18, 2016

Made in the USA + Eco: W3ll People


I started using W3ll People products several years ago and LOVE them. The are all eco and don't contain harmful chemicals like a lot of makeup does. They are also made in the USA, actually right up the road from Houston in Austin, TX.

Bry and I recently went up to Austin several weeks ago for an event and in our swag bags was some W3ll People products + a coupon. When we knew we were going to Austin I told him the only place I really wanted to go that time was to the W3ll People store to get some more makeup items. Lucky me now I had a coupon to use. If you haven't been to the W3ll People store in Austin, they also carry many other great, eco brands. Some of my favorite products are this eye shadow and mascara.

What are some of your favorite eco beauty brands?

ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment