Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Client Photographer Couple: Garage Organization


I met this couple through a creative group and I helped them get their laundry room organized for this blog post. They loved their laundry room so much they asked me to come back and help them with their garage, which I was ecstatic to do and they are wonderful to work with. This garage organization was before the 100 degree temps set in here in Houston as well. He is a wood worker and had lots of tools, scrap pieces of wood and other materials he worked with. We used what they already had and did not buy an new products, except the plastic bins I brought along.

Here is what I did:
  • Declutter items that were no longer needed and recycle them or donate them
  • Group like items together like wood, tools, screws, etc.
  • Put items into plastic bins
  • Clear off work spaces
  • Sweep up the garage floors

Before:

After:








ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment