Pages

Monday, October 26, 2015

Made in the USA: Milk + Honey


I first went to Milk + Honey in Austin, TX and got my hair done several weeks ago when I was in town. I had been wanting to try Milk + Honey since I have heard / seen so many rave reviews from people. I was there almost 2 hours, which was much longer than I anticipated. That said, I loved being pampered. My hair felt amazing after. I still want to get a massage there one day. The good news is that they are opening a Houston location in the next few months. Here are some Milk + Honey Houston deals. They end October 31st. I also, just noticed when I was at Whole Foods in Houston last week that they carry many of these items as well.

I started using some of their products and here is what I have:
  • Deodorant: works better than I expected and smells fantastic.
  • Body Lotion: love this lotion because it absorbs well, plus you are not left feeling greasy and sticky all day. I do think I will switch to the Pink Grapefruit scent next time around.
  • Bath Soak: perfect and relaxing after a long day.



ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment