Pages

Friday, October 9, 2015

Eco Cleaning Products


I almost always use eco cleaning products in my home. My husband on the other hand, doesn't think they always get some things cleaned well enough and will buy toxic ones. It just depends on what the situation is. I have been using the 7th Generation brand for many years and really like them. I just recently started using Murchison-Hume and do like the smell of their products. I also use just plain 'ol vinegar and baking soda to make various concoctions of things. I like adding essential oils to make some of the products smell good. I use alcohol in some things like tile floor cleaning for when I am mopping. I like Bon Ami for the kitchen sinks and in the bathroom.

What are some of your favorite eco products to use?



No comments:

Post a Comment