Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Meditation Items: What I Use to Meditate


                         
I don't always meditate as much as I would like to, but when I do I feel much more centered and at peace. I really need to make it a constant habit (I've been trying).  Big Yoga's 40 day challenge really made me get into it a little more. I use mediation timer apps to help with guided mediations. You can do all kinds of guided meditations where people talk, different meditations last various lengths, etc. Below are a list of items that I have around me when I meditate. I meditate in our sunroom that I have no clue what to do in there, so it has been a great space to mediate in. I love the idea of meditating outside too. 


Cushion are great because you want to have something comfy to sit on. I got these poufs at Target on clearance.


I have a little table set up beside the cushions that has all kinds of things on it. It varies from person to person. I would like to put a picture on there too at some point. I usually don't use incense and a candle at the same time. Most all of the time I use the incense instead of a candle. 


I also have a small buddha that I find to be calming and some mala beads that help you to focus and concentrate when meditating. 

ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment