Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Magazines: What to do with them


I am very guilty of subscribing to way too many magazines, but the thing is I use them for research for clients and read every one. I know it is not the most eco thing, but like I have stated on here many times before, I am a visual person and like to see things and be able to flip through magazines like I like to do with books too. 

Here are things you can do with old magazines:
  • Donate them to hospitals, shelters or charities.
  • Roll up and put them in boots. I have done this for years and it helps them stand up and keep their shape.
  • Shred up and use instead of fake Easter grass in Easter baskets.
  • Reuse to make vision boards. 
  • Reuse for school projects and crafts.
  • Make envelopes.
  • Make inspiration books. Clippings of things that appeal to you. I will do a post on this later of the ones I created years ago and still use to this day. 
ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment