Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Current Reading List

Since today is the last day of National Reading Month I thought I would post what I have been reading recently. Lately I have not been reading as much or consistently like I would like to. These are some books that are currently on my nightstand that I read a little hear and there when I get a chance. I like to page mark, highlight and reference back to books, especially non fiction books. That is why I also prefer to have an actual book in hand, rather then reading an ebook.

Full Catastrophe Living: This book talks a lot about how stress can affect our life and bodies in various ways. It is a beginner introduction into mindful meditation. I often stress the small things and have been trying to work on it. 
The Power of Now: This book is really a great book and a plus was that part of my 40 Day Challenge with Big Yoga they gave us this book for completing one our weeks of yoga. How cool is that? Many love this book. This book is all about letting go of the past and being present. 
The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: Maire Kondo This is a book I have seen so many different people talk about it, so I thought I would give it a go. It does have some very helpful hints. Although, I do not agree with all of her suggestions as an organizer. I can totally see why people love her way of doing things. This book is all about getting rid of things and simplifying your life.



No comments:

Post a Comment