Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Small Pantry Organization


I always forget to take/post before and after photos. Here is a small organization project I did at my house. Ever since moving into our house almost a year ago, I never did anything with the pantry like I had planned. I really wish it was a walk in pantry, but I have to work with what I got. I have only had one "true" pantry since I have lived on my own and that was my very first apartment in college. The pantry was super tiny. The pantry we currently have is deep, so you can't really see the items in the back. I have been wanting some pull outs for it since we moved in. 

I decided to go with the Elfa shelving from The Container Store. It is SUPER easy to install. At the beginning of the year they always have a sale on Elfa shelving and this year it happens until February 11 with 30% off of Elfa. The gliders don't utilize the space in the best way possible as there is extra room on the sides, but it works just fine for us. We don't have a ton of pantry items and we can always put items on the side if need be. I love that I can pull out the drawers and actually see what is in there. 






ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment