Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Valentine's to Texas Children's Hospital



For the last couple of years I have been making and sending Valentine's Day cards to Texas Children's . I think it is a fun thing to do and I am sure they LOVE receiving them. I dropped mine off at their building on Braeswood and Greenbriar where they had a box set up. As some of you know Texas Children's has a special place in my heart because this is where my brother was being treated for his cancer. He is now at MD Anderson. 

If you get a chance in the next day or two send some love to the children. It is SUPER easy. Go to this link: https://waystogive.texaschildrens.org/valentine fill out the info (no credit card necessary) and choose which card you like and a child at Texas Children's will receive it. How cool is that?!

Here are some photos of my crafting. This particular day is was beautiful out so I did it all outside. The wind messed me up a couple of times, but I still think they turned out ok. Maybe next year I will have a crafting party to make cards to send to the kids.








No comments:

Post a Comment