Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Learning New Things 2014

Every month I tried to learn, go and/or do something new that I hadn't done before. It was a good year of learning. I am so glad I got to learn new things and can't wait to do it again in 2015.

January: Learned to crotchet. My mother in law taught me to crotchet, but of course I didn't finish what I started.
February: Took a floral design class with my mother in law.



March: Learned calligraphy with Lauren Nessl of Blue Eye Brown Eye



April: Learned all about essential oils at Deer Lake Lodge from Sweet Mama. 

May: Wine tasting in Estes Park, Colorado.(photo is from a hike)

June: Finished yoga training and got my Registered Yoga Teacher certificate.



July: I went to see Jay Z and Beyonce here in Houston with Bryan for their On the Run tour. Minute Maid Park (the venue it was at) the sound was very bad and you couldn't hear hardly at all. So, I was disappointed it wasn't what I had hoped for. I have seen Jay Z several times before, but never Beyonce before this.

August: I went to the opening game of the UH stadium with my father in law. Go coogs!

September: Learned how to do needlepoint from my granny. I made this needlepoint portrait for Bryan for our 2nd anniversary since it is cotton. Love how it turned out. Especially, our dog, Rothko.



October: Took Blogshop online. Man, this class was so informative. Highly recommend taking it if you know absolutely nothing about photoshop. It just touches the surface, but you learn a lot.


November: Made Christmas crackers with my friend Gill at West Elm.
December: Took an online photography class from Nicole's Classes on the basics of using my DSLR camera Bryan got me for my birthday.

ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment