Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

Pantry and Mudroom Organization


In early November I briefly organized a pantry and mudroom for someone who was doing an in room redesign. The interior designer called me up asking for help with some organization projects. 

This particular client we used only what they already had in their home. I do this for lot of clients, but many times also get new supplies needed if they are going for a particular aesthetic. 

As I have stated before, I am so bad at taking before and after pictures. I just usually get to work without even thinking of taking pictures. 

Below are some of the pictures I did take. I didn't get the pictures of the before pantry, but really wish I had because it was such a difference. 



Mud Room Before:






Mud Room After:











I put labels on the bins and on the shelves so they would know where items were. 



No comments:

Post a Comment