Pages

Friday, December 19, 2014

New Blog Layout


Finally updated this little ol' blog of mine by switching up templates and tying to make it more streamlined and fresh. I am still trying to work out the kinks and figure out how to not make my pictures so big and losing picture quality. Who knows I may not update often because lets be honest I'm not too good at updating regularly, but I am trying to be more consistent. I just get caught up in work through the business and honestly just don't feel like it some times, but I do enjoy it. I have these mini series like, Made in the USA, that are challenging and fun to post plus it highlights some of my favorite items I use. I will TRY hard to take before and after pictures of my projects like organization. I have high hopes of doing a lot of things in the new year like I do every year, so we'll see. 

ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment