Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Made in the USA: Rifle Paper Co.



Looking at a lot of products I have, many of them are made in China. I wanted to start posting some upcoming post and a mini series of things that I like and use that are made in the USA. 

First up is Rifle Paper Co. I LOVE their stationery products and have been using them for years. I can't remember where I first started buying their products, but back when I first started buying them I couldn't find them hardly anywhere local in Houston. Now they are all over the place, which I love. Although, I try to be as eco as possible, paper is my eco vice. I send letters, write notes, and make to do list all the time. I am a very visual person and like to see things on paper. 

Rifle Paper Co has a black friday sale every year and usually I like to stock up on their products. I had so much leftover from last year, but still got plenty of goodies for myself and others this year. 

I think my favorite new thing of theirs is their floral and butterfly envelopes. I wish I would have bought more. They are absolutely beautiful and are a great quality paper. 

I have a friend that just moved from Winter Park, FL and lived right down the street from where they are located. She said they had some awesome sidewalk sales. 





ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment