Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

#GivingTuesday



I know I am posting this late, but I did want to acknowledge #GivingTuesday, the global day of giving. I love that there is a day to give back especially during a time of year where we are spending a lot of money and consuming a lot. There are many different ways you can give back, whether that is volunteering your time, donating items or giving money. There are tons and tons of different organizations out there. I support several Houston and national organizations throughout the year that I love and mean something to me. During this holiday season I am collecting toy/item donations from my neighborhood, friends and family for MD Anderson Children's Cancer Hospital. If you would like to see what they need feel free to view their wish list here: http://bit.ly/1doqyzZ

What organizations do you like to support?

ecomodernconcierge.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment