Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Thrifting Finds



Anyone who really knows me knows that I get almost all my clothing at thrift shops (not all, but most). I love everything about going to resale shops, the hunt, great prices and supporting wonderful causes in the community. I really hate paying retail for anything if I don't have to. I am lucky enough to have a ton of great resale shops available in the Houston area to go scavenging in. 

Here are some of my recent finds:

  • 2 Lululemon tops (I LOVE Lululemon, but rarely find them in resale shops as people hang onto them because they last forever) $3.99 each
  • Tibi colorful halter $4.99
  • Yoana Baraschi tank $4.99
  • Trina Turk Tank $4.99
  • Michael Stars knit cardigan $5.99
  • Anthropologie Idra Wool Jacket $9.99
  • De Colores watercolor top $5.99
  • Anthropologie 9 - H15 S'CL Top $5.99
  • New with Tags Factory by Eric Hart Dress $9.99




No comments:

Post a Comment