Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Organizing Taxes


Organizing tax information can be such a draining thing for some people because there can be a TON of paper work involved, especially for self employed individuals. Here is how I like to organize taxes (pictures below), I actually have several different clients that use this exact system and I recently switched to this way as well (not really sure why I didn't do it sooner). I help others get organized all the time and by the time I get home sometimes I'm just too tired to think about what I need to do at home. 

What you need:

  • Half file boxes that you can find at an office supply store
  • Hanging files that you can find at an office supply store
  • Label Maker
  • Taxes (of course)

It's super easy to put together if your taxes are already divided up by year. 





www.ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment