Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

Music Festival Packing List


Right now Bryan and I are in Austin, TX for Austin City Limits music festival and will be here until Monday. We go just about every year and love it. (Bryan couldn't go last year, so my friend Ashley in NYC flew down to go with me). This year we haven't given it too much thought because we have been so busy, but are excited to be in Austin because we absolutely LOVE Austin. Most of the bands we have seen in the past at ACL or at other venues, but nonetheless still enjoy seeing them, plus we often discover new music we love. 

I feel like every year when there is a picture of me from the festival I have on the exact same thing because every year I pack the exact same thing. Here is what I packed this year.
  • Tickets (duh)
  • Sunscreen (I'm so pale and don't want to get burnt)
  • Sunglasses
  • Dresses because they are easy and dry fast if it rains
  • A pair of clothes if we decide to go out at night (usually we are exhausted)
  • Sandals
  • Cash (I hate ATM fees)
  • Debit Card (in case I need to go to the ATM)
  • ID (for beer of course, plus I look 15)
  • Water bottle (You need to stay hydrated in the heat)
  • Ponchos (I often forget these, but not this year)
www.ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment