Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My Office

The last post I talked about was about office organization and I thought that I would share with you what my office looks like. I try to keep it very organized so I do not procrastinate, but sometimes that becomes very difficult to do.






There are many things in my office that I LOVE here are a few:

This is the clock my boyfriend, Bryan, made me several years ago.

This is an eco calendar from Cat Seto

I found these paintings by an african artist in a resale shop for only $10!

This is my helper Rothko.

Some other things that I love about my office are the pictures of my family whom I am really close with and the amount of natural light that comes in, those things really inspire me to keep doing what I do on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment