Pages

Friday, July 17, 2020

2020 Goals Update


Well this year definitely took a turn like no one expected because of COVID, so I feel like a lot of these things have semi happened in different ways than I had imagined. Nonetheless, here are my updates so far in red.

Business Goals

Hire more people. In 2019 Eco Modern Concierge grew a lot and I am forever thankful and grateful for that. It has come time that we need to expand even more. I love what I do everyday and so very thankful for our referrals. I interviewed several people and had various projects in the works for them and then COVID hit in March and halted everything for 2 months. Then once we could start up again, not everyone was comfortable with everything and projects have been a bit smaller with some larger move projects, so it has definitely been odd.

Explore more opportunities with my certifications. I have several certifications and want to explore opportunities that come with certifications. Once again, because of COVID things have shifted in business and considerably slowed down in some areas, so there are not as many opportunities as there were. I am still going to explore them though. 

Work with more corporate clients. I love working with businesses and want to work more with corporate clients this year. Once again, I was potentially going to work with some new corporate clients, but because COVID hit more and more corporations are letting their employees work from home things are now different. I am still going to pursue it.

Write EMC processes. I have a ton of processes and the way I like things done behind the scenes, so this year I am determined to get everything organized and into flowing processes. Because of COVID and the more time I had, I was able to get a TON of this done. I still have a lot more processes to write, but I made a lot progress on this.

Say no more. I am a yes person and tend to over commit. As much as I want to help, when I over commit I tend to get really stressed out and don't perform as well as I would like. I will be saying no more often this year. I have been able to say no more because of COVID haha. That and the fact that most events have been cancelled and many places have shut down or you can't have large groups.

Personal Goals

Volunteer more. I hardly volunteered at all in 2019, so in 2020 I want to volunteer at least once a month. Because of COVID this has been greatly halted, so I have barely volunteered this year.

Organize my photos. The last couple of years I have not organized my photos like I have wanted to. Because of COVID and all the down time I had, I actually did this!!

Be more intentional with my time. I want to spend more time with my husband, family and friends and not working so much at home. Hence why I am looking to hire people to help me. COVID has given me a lot of time to reflect and feel I have made some progress, but still have lots of work to do in this area.

Send more cards. Some how got away from sending as many cards as I used to, so this year I want to send more cards. Still working on it.

ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment