Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

How to Organize Loose Documents



As a professional organizer in Houston I often get tasked with taking care of client's paperwork and there is usually all kinds of loose documents hanging around. 
  1. Use file folders and file them away in a file cabinet
  2. You can use file folder organizers to take them with you on the go.
  3. If you want to be able to readily access them you can use a desktop file.
  4. Some of my clients love accordion style file holders.
  5. This is another desktop file option.
  6. Document bags are great to use when traveling. 
  7. You can use magazine holders to hold all kinds of loose paper. 
  8. Some of my clients love filing loose papers in binders. I also use binders for magazine cutouts I save. 
How do you like to organize loose documents? 



No comments:

Post a Comment