Pages

Monday, December 3, 2018

2018 Holiday Intention



I talked about my holiday intention last year and did really well planning early again this year, especially on the gift giving side of things and with my calendar. Of course there will always be chaos that ensues, but for now I hope to be well prepared as possible for the busy holiday season.  This year my holiday intention was to give back more and it came in unexpected ways.

I am the philanthropy director for the National Concierge Association of Greater Houston and this year our give back project is to bring donations for MD Anderson's Children's Cancer Hospital to our December meeting. Plus, I am rallying my neighbor's like I do most years and some of them will be contributing this year as well. 

Then I was helping Heroes for Children this year and decided to sponsor a whole family instead of a child. Hope this family will have some holiday joy. 

Then of course, there will be volunteer projects sprinkled in this holiday season. 

What is your holiday intention?

Photo by Joanna Kosinska on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment