Pages

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

My Container Store Gift Wrapping Favorites



I first saw The Container Store display their gift wrapping at the end of October and loved so many things, but the last thing I needed was to buy a whole bunch of new wrapping supplies because I have so much already. With that said, since I am a concierge and do many personal assistant tasks for clients all over Houston, I get to buy a ton of wrapping supplies. That is just as satisfying :). I love to see what my clients pick out. Below are some of my favorite picks from this season.

Christmas Stripe Wrapping Paper: I love the simplicity and colors of this wrapping paper.

Modern Gift Tags: These are fun gift tags and are great if you are going for that modern look.

Green Yarn Ribbon: This green yarn also comes in white and reminds me of when I was younger and gifts were wrapped with it.

Alpine Wrapping Paper: I think this is just such fun wrapping paper.

Nutcracker Tags: These are just classic holiday gift tags.

Star of David Wrapping Paper: Love this paper for my clients and friends celebrating Hanukkah.

Stripe Boxes: I really like that these boxes are inexpensive and cute. They also come in all different sizes.

Holiday Sweater Tissue Paper: I usually like the sweater patterns, so it is no surprise that I would like this tissue paper.

Treat Boxes: I really like these treat boxes to give your homemade treats to others in.

Santa Sack: There is usually a need for large items that can't properly be wrapped or there are not bags big enough, so that is when sacks come into play.

Trees Wrapping Paper: I am always a fan of the simple trees wrapping paper.

Green and Red Shred: I love to put shred into gifts that I am shipping and this shred makes it a little more festive.

Navy Ribbon: When I saw this ribbon in store I loved it. It is great for Hanukkah gifts or to use after the holidays.

12 Days Tin: Need to send homemade goodies? These are super cute.

Santa Gift Card Holder: If you are giving a gift card this is a fun one to use.

Plaid Wrapping Paper: You can't go wrong with a classic plain wrapping paper.

Sleigh Ride Bag: I love this fun bag.

Gold Holiday Sentiments Tissue Paper: Sometimes I like to wrap gifts in tissue paper and I like this one.

Red and White Ribbon: I really like this ribbon because it is simple and festive.

Gift Card Box: You can always use gift card boxes.

All photos from The Container Store

ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment