Pages

Friday, December 15, 2017

My Top 3 Wishlist Items

There are 3 things that I have been searching for, for many, many, many, many years for a reasonable price and can't seem to find it. Here they are.


Velvet Underground and Nico original album with the actual peeling banana sticker. I have been wanting this for I don't know how long, probably since I was in high school. About 10 years ago or so I was in Half Price Books in Rice Village and they said an original had just let their store for $50. I was SO pissed I wasn't there sooner. I am still on the search......

Photo from NPR


LeeWards Advent Calendar. This is a very nostalgic thing for me because my grandparents have this advent calendar and I remember it so vividly during the holidays from when I was a child. I have been searching for this for a decent price for years. I love the colors and the excitement of putting a new ornament on the calendar during December. I keep thinking I will find it at a garage sale, estate sale or resale shop, but still haven't.

Photo from eBay


James Avery Dr. Pepper Charm. I love Dr. Pepper and have had my James Avery charm bracelet since I was a little girl. I stopped collecting the charms as much because they became super expensive. I still think one day I will find this Dr. Pepper charm for under $100.

Photo from Worthpoint

ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment