Pages

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Tip Tuesday: Save for the Holidays


I was reading an Angie's List article last month that came in the mail and thought they had a great idea in there that I wanted to share. In order to help save for the holidays, start buying gift cards to your favorite stores you frequent during the holidays. Purchase them weekly, monthly, every pay period or whatever works best for you. Then when the holidays role around you will be prepared financially and will not be as stressed out. As a concierge and professional organizer, I think this is a great tip and I've used it myself. I am not sure about other places, but in Houston there are often many sales close to the holidays or discount cards you can use at various stores. Happy stress-free shopping!

ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment