Pages

Friday, September 15, 2017

5 Things to Organize This Weekend


Legos. If you have kids, or perhaps for yourself, (I LOVE Legos!!) organize them in a way that works best for you. If you need to downsize then donate them or give them to someone you know. You can organize them in soooo many different ways like by color to by set.

Laundry room. Do you have laundry products that you never use? It is time to get rid of them and streamline your laundry area. Utilize bins to organize your laundry supplies.

Pet supplies. I don't know about you, but my sweet Rothko has a ton of old toys, old treats / food, etc. that needs to be tossed. Gather all items and try to keep them together like all their toys together, their food / treats together, etc.

CDs. Does anyone still CDs? I do! My husband makes fun of me, but I love having a cd that I can take with me from one room to another, on road trips, etc. Gather all CDs together in one area and eliminate what you no longer want, like or use.

Makeup. Go through your makeup and get rid of what you don't use, what is expired or what you don't like. If you use makeup regularly than there is good chance that there is a ton of extra makeup that you don't use at all.

ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment