Pages

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

5 Time Saving Tips


Do you feel like you are constantly strapped for time, especially since we are entering the holiday season? When professional organizing and doing concierge work I try to advise my clients on the little things that can help them save time and be productive.  What are some of your time saving tips?

  • Fold / hang laundry when it is finished drying. Don't procrastinate, just get it done.
  • Prep the night before. This is a life saver many of days for me. I really like to make sure I have everything I need for work ready to go and I set my clothes out the night before for work.
  • Go through mail when you get it out of the mailbox. Toss, recycle or file whatever needs to be done with the mail.
  • Put things on your calendar right away. Whether this is your physical or electronic calendar.
  • Meal prep for the week. This way there is no thinking "what are we going to do for dinner?"

No comments:

Post a Comment