Pages

Monday, January 9, 2017

Made in the USA + Concierge Must Haves: Franklin Covey Planner Pages

Continuing with the theme of getting organized this month, I wanted to share that I went back to using my old, trusty Franklin Covey planner after years of trying different ones. They stopped making the pages I liked, so that is when I switched, but just couldn't find what worked best for me. So this year I decided that I loved the size and pockets of my old planner, so I switched back. I have only been using it for just over a week now and LOVE it! This is perfect for helping keep track of clients in Houston and virtual, concierge tasks /personal assistant tasks that I need to complete and helps me stay organized professionally and personally. The great thing is the planner pages are made in the USA! What is your favorite type of planner?



ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment