Pages

Friday, December 9, 2016

Concierge Must Have Item: Stationery


As a concierge and just me in general, I write a lot of letters. I know I have mentioned this on here several times throughout the years.  For work I will send thank you notes or just notes in general to clients, vendors, etc. I consider this a must have because people notice when you send a note to follow up, a thank you note, etc. and it is usually appreciated. It let's them know you are thinking of them and you took time out of your day to write them a note.

I have all kinds of stationery. Some of my favorites just for blank cards is Tiffany & Co. and it is not as expensive as you would think. I love the quality of the paper they use. I just call the NYC store to order over the phone. For other cards it is no secret that I love Rifle Paper Co. I also pick up random cards that are on sale, that I see at Trader Joes, that people give me, etc.

Do you have a favorite brand of stationery you use?

ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment