Pages

Monday, December 12, 2016

Made in the USA + Eco: Reynolds Heat & Eat Containers


I first bought these containers at Arlan's Market in Galveston either at the end of last year or beginning of this year. I could never find them in other stores and they were overpriced online where I did find them. Recently I found them at Target and I was so happy. I think these containers are great for so many reasons:
  1. They are made in the USA.
  2. They main part of the container is not plastic and is made from plant fibers.
  3. They are recyclable.
  4. They are perfect when friends and family come over and you want to give them a to go box.
  5. They come in 2 different sizes. 

These are perfect for the holiday time and are inexpensive.

Most the containers we use at home to store leftovers in are glass, but these are perfect for guests.

What are some of your favorite to go containers to use?



ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment