Pages

Monday, July 27, 2015

Made in the USA: Peg and Awl Lunch Bag


I wanted to share this made in the USA lunch bag that I got my husband when he started back working in an office environment. I was perusing Manready Mercantile here in Houston and spotted this Peg and Awl awesome lunch bag. Bryan has been using it for about 6 months now and loves it. It is a waxed canvas and has held up great. Cost $44. The top of the bag just rolls down or if you want to make sure it stays down you can always use a clip to hold it down. It has a front pocket so sometimes I'll leave a love note in there for my husband.

If you don't know about Manready Mercantile, it is a great mens store here in Houston that has all made in the USA products. Some things can be pricey, but you are paying for quality, durable goods. 





ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment