Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Client Hip, Fun, & Fierce Closet Organizing Project: Before and After




I thought I would post some pictures of an organizing project I did several weeks ago. As I have mentioned on here before, I am so bad at the before and after photos. Frankly, these photos are pretty shitty because I took them with my phone rather than my good camera. In other news, I am finally getting a new cellphone after almost 3 years, so hopefully my phone pictures will be much better. 

This particular client I have worked with for years. We began by purging a TON of her clothes, shoes and bags. We used what she had and stuck with the current hangers. Then coordinated the clothes by type and color. The photos really don't give the project justice, it looks really good in person. Plus, I totally have shoe and bag envy from this client. 

This client was super generous and donated all of her purging. We donated items to The Women's Home and Dress for Success here in Houston. 

Before 

Before
After

After

Before
 After

Before
After




No comments:

Post a Comment