Pages

Friday, May 8, 2015

Organizing Cards You Receive

My husband has saved cards I have given him throughout the years. Vice versa. When he started working offshore several years ago I would send him or give him a letter before every hitch. I decided to compile all the letters throughout the years into a binder. I wanted to be able to see the front and back of the cards and envelopes.

Here is a how to and it is super simple. This is just what works for me. 

Supplies:
  • Transparency Film Sheets
  • Sheet Protectors
  • Binder
  • Bakers Twine
  • Scissors
  • Tape

  1. Cut a small piece of twine to go between the crease of the card.
  2. Tape each side of the twine on the transparency sheet.
  3. To add the envelope I put a small piece of tape on the top of the envelope.
  4. Slide the transparency sheet into the sheet protector and add to binder.
  5. Enjoy your binder of cards.



No comments:

Post a Comment