Pages

Friday, May 1, 2015

Eco & Natural Body Oils

About a 2-3 years ago I stopped using lotion on a regular basis and started using more oils. I have tried all different kinds and kind of switch them up every now and again. 

Earth Mama Stretch Oil. I see this oil a lot with articles related to pregnancy and it always gets good reviews. Unless they have changed their formula recently, I am not too fond of the smell. $15

Tata Harper Body Oil. I have talked about this oil on her before. I love the smell of it. Although, it is a little thick. $90

Josie Maran Argan Oil Light. I have used her regular argan oil for a while and was super excited when this light version came on the market. It really is super light, unlike most oils, and has no smell.  $48

Badger Body Oil in Rose. I recently got this one and have to say, for the price it is great. Goes on a little thick, but the smell isn't bad. I like Badger's products in general. $23

No comments:

Post a Comment