Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Organizing RSVP Cards


I really liked Bryan and I's RSVP cards because we used a mad lib style stamp that we got on Etsy along with some scalloped ivory cards we found at Paper Source to stamp on with silver ink. Since they were a mad lib style people wrote in various sentiments (some nothing at all). Some were sweet and some were funny. We really enjoyed reading all of them. 

I struggled with finding how to display them since I wanted to keep them. Then one day, I am not really sure why I hadn't thought of it sooner, it hit me to get the divided sheet protectors from Hobby Lobby in the scrapbook section and put them into a binder. I found a burlap binder that I really liked because the bottom half of my bouquet had burlap wrapped around it. Luckily the size of the RSVP card was 4.25" x 5.5", so it fit perfectly into the sheet protectors. Plus, if you are not aware Hobby Lobby often has various sales on different sections of the store and the sheet protectors and binder were 50% off or you can always print a 40% coupon off on their website. 






www.ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment