Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

Budgeting


Here is another chart that I like from Avie Designs on budgeting. Budgeting for me personally is easier said than done at times. I sometimes set small personal goals for saving if I know we have a trip or vacation planned, so I will save money months in advanced so I don't feel completely overwhelmed when it comes time for the trip. Unfortunately, more times than not we always end up spending more money than we expected. Lately, we have been saving for a house and have been doing great about setting money aside. Where we find we spend money after bills is eating out. We love trying new restaurants and bars, but lately have been cutting back. I am hoping to stick to a budget similar to this one above. 

www.ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment